FOR THE RESIDENTS OF OPTIMA KIERLAND APARTMENTS
KYLE & MISTIE KNIGHT
THE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
Las Vegas illusionists Kyle & Mistie Knight have performed in casinos and theaters around the world, and have been featured on hit TV shows such as “Penn & Teller: Fool Us” and "Wizard Wars." Now they are bringing their magic right into your home, exclusively for the residents of Optima Kierland Apartments!
Produced live from their studio in Las Vegas, this high energy, interactive show will be held over the free Zoom video conferencing app. During the show Kyle & Mistie will showcase sleight of hand, mind reading, and incredible interactive illusions, and some of the magic will even happen right in your own hands! This is not like watching a video on Youtube or TV, because during the performance Kyle & Mistie will be able to see, hear and interact with the audience real time, making this a truly unique entertainment experience. This virtual event is great for all ages and engages the audience from beginning to end.
The show will be on August 14th and will begin at 7 PM. A few days prior to the show you will be sent an email with the private Zoom link where you can view the show, as well as some information that will help prepare you for this interactive experience. Feel free to RSVP at the event listing below, and check out www.KnightMagic.com to find our more about your guest performers!
Who are Kyle & Mistie Knight? Check out this video to see highlights from their TV shows and stage performances!
VIRTUAL SHOW FAQ
HOW DO WE VIEW THE SHOW?
The show will be performed over the Zoom video conferencing app. The app is free and can be downloaded at https://zoom.us/download . Although it is available on smartphone and tablets as well, we recommend viewing the show on the largest screen possible.
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN WATCH FROM MY DEVICE?
As long as everyone can been seen on the screen and are close enough to interact with us, as many as you'd like!
HOW DO I GET CHOSEN TO PARTICIPATE?
Will will be very interactive throughout the show, and will call on many different people during the performance. Don't worry you will have a chance to volunteer if you'd like to! Just be sure to have your camera on so that we can see you, and have your name on the account so we know what to call you!
IS THE SHOW FAMILY FRIENDLY?
Although this is not a kids show, it will be very family friendly and there will be something for everyone to enjoy!
HOW LONG IS THE SHOW?
The show will run between 40-45 minutes.
CAN WE RECORD THE SHOW?
Although video recording during the performance is not allowed, taking photos and selfies is encouraged. Just be sure to share them and tag us on social media!
Helpful Hints & FYI:
- Please log onto the private Zoom link at least 10 minutes prior to showtime to confirm the app is downloaded properly, and also test your camera and mic.
- Within the Zoom meeting, only one speaker at a time can be featured. If you have background noise such as children talking or dogs barking, please be sure to mute your microphone because the sound will be shared with the entire group. You can find the mute button in the bottom left corner of the screen inside the Zoom meeting. If you have any music playing or TVs on the background please turn those off prior to showtime.
- We encourage you keep your camera on the entire show so that we can see you and give our best performance. What makes this such a fun experience is being able to see and interact with each other in real time!
- The show will be recorded for promotional reasons only. Your attendance provides consent to be included in the recording. However, if you do not wish to be included in any show promotion, you can simply turn your video camera off and your image will not be featured.
- If you have any questions at all please feel free to email us!