KYLE & MISTIE KNIGHT
THE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
We are excited that you will be joining us for Kyle & Mistie Knight: The Virtual Experience!
We will be filming live from our studio in Las Vegas, and during the show we'll be able to see, hear and interact with you. You'll have multiple chances to participate in the show, so don't be shy! You'll be viewing the show over the free video conferencing app, Zoom. If you haven't done this already please download the Zoom app to your device so that you can be assured it is installed correctly before showtime.
The show will be on Sunday, August 9th at 1 pm Pacific Standard Time. A few days prior to the show you will be sent an email with the official private Zoom meeting link. Please do not share this link with anyone as it is exclusively for those who have signed up for this specific performance. 15 minutes before showtime, all you have to do is click the provided link and it will direct you to the Zoom meeting!
You will be asked if you'd like to open the Zoom app and you should reply "yes" and then you will be directed to the waiting room. You'll be given a chance to test your speaker and microphone now, and it's a good idea to do that to be sure it's working properly. About 10 minutes to showtime we will admit everyone to our "virtual lobby" and Mistie will be there to greet you and answer any questions you have about the Zoom controls.
Also, when you sign on make sure you list your screen name as how you would like to be seen. If you are viewing as a family you could list yourself as “Smith Family” for example. If you'd like to change your name after joining the show, you can do that by clicking on "participants" and find your name and then click "rename."
The show is best viewed from the device with the largest screen, so if you have a computer it will be better to watch the show there rather than on a phone.
If you have any questions, please just email us and we'll make sure you are all set and ready for showtime!
VIRTUAL SHOW FAQ
HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN WATCH FROM MY DEVICE?
As long as everyone can been seen on the screen and are close enough to interact with us, as many as you'd like!
HOW DO I GET CHOSEN TO PARTICIPATE?
Will will be very interactive throughout the show, and will call on many different people during the performance. Don't worry you will have a chance to volunteer if you'd like to! Just be sure to have your camera on so that we can see you, and have your name on the account so we know what to call you!
IS THE SHOW FAMILY FRIENDLY?
Although this is not a "kids show" it will be very family friendly and there will be something for everyone to enjoy!
HOW LONG IS THE SHOW?
The show will run between 35-40 minutes.
CAN WE RECORD THE SHOW?
Although video recording during the performance is not allowed, taking photos and selfies is encouraged. Just be sure to share them and tag us on social media!
Helpful Hints & FYI:
- Please log onto the private Zoom link at least 10 minutes prior to showtime to confirm the app is downloaded properly, and also test your camera and mic.
- Within the Zoom meeting, only one speaker at a time can be featured. If you have background noise such as children talking or dogs barking, please be sure to mute your microphone because the sound will be shared with the entire group. You can find the mute button in the bottom left corner of the screen inside the Zoom meeting. If you have any music playing or TVs on the background please turn those off prior to showtime.
- We encourage you keep your camera on the entire show so that we can see you and give our best performance. What makes this such a fun experience is being able to see and interact with each other in real time!
- The show will be recorded for promotional reasons only. Your attendance provides legal consent to be included in the recording. However, if you do not wish to be included in show promotion, you can turn your video camera off and your image will not be featured.
- If the show is cancelled due to emergency, you will receive a full refund.
- If you have any questions at all please feel free to email us!